GSA – 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS II)
The General Services Administration’s small business set-aside 8(a) STARS II GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
Using 8(a) STARS II streamlines the acquisition process and allows federal agencies to access 8(a) small businesses through an established, pre-competed contract vehicle. This saves time and money for federal clients by reducing procurement lead time and minimizing the risk of protest.
ReliaSource’s 8(a) STARS II, Contract No. GS06F1219Z, may be viewed through the following link: (GSA eLibrary).
- Directed (Sole-Source) task order capability for contacts under $4 million.
- A multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract vehicle.
- A five-year base period with one, five-year option. 2011-2016 & 2016-2021(2024*) (*Note: Task Orders +3yrs Follow-on)
- Two Constellations (levels) based on industry accreditations, each with Four Functional Areas designated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
- 541512 Computer Systems Design and Engineering
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management
- 541513 Other Computer Related Services
- A $10 billion program ceiling.